Privacy statement according to the DSGVO
Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Weingut Weinand / Birgit Weinand
Moselle Wine Route 145
Tel .: +49 6534 457
General information about data processing
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained in a reasonable way and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1c DSGVO is the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1d DSGVO is the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO is the legal basis for processing.
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or locked as soon as the purpose of the storage is gone. In addition, storing can take place if it is required by European or national legislation to which the controller is subject to. Locking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
• Language settings
We require cookies for the following applications:
• Applying language settings
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO.
Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
Description and scope of data processing
It is possible to contact us by the provided e-mail address. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1)f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the e-mail serves us only to process the contact.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.
Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
If your personal data is processed according to DSGVO you have the following rights:
Right of information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing occurs, you can request the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion of your data if is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without significant delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1a or Art. 9 para. 2. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) You reject to the processing according to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no justifiable reasons according to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO to keep the data.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject to.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
• Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public the he or she is responsible according to Article 17 (1) of the GDPR to take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected and request the deletion of your personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2)h and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent according to Art. 6 para. 1a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain the personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
Right to Objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, according to Art. 6 para. 1e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2)a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.